Please make sure that you visit all of our pages, because we are constantly adding new information
“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.” Prov 31:8
Real and lasting ministries come from God. That is why thefirst step to starting an Fathe's Heart OrphanMinisty International in your church is to pray. Find like-minded Christians that God has given a passion to love and serve the fatherless. These people are not hard to find! They usually include pastors, representatives from the mission committee, and individuals from families that have adopted. Invite them to a prayer meeting with the primary objective of seeking God’s direction in how He may use your church in carrying out James 1:27. At the prayer meeting, get input from the group on various areas of helping orphans like foster care, adoption and orphan care.You will most likely find people that naturally fit as leaders for each area that God calls you.
– We visited 8 orphanages at Christmas 2006. We performed skit, puppet show and sang Christmas carols. All were children given a Christmas gift.
– Together with dentist from Kiev mission, we had visits to Bn.. orphanage where we stayed 3 days while children received needed dental care.
– February – September - were many visits to orphanages with our Christian program. The Lord blessed our work, our team and many orphans repented and accepted Jesus there. The orphans need in our care and love.
– April - our ministry brings humanitarian help, fresh fruit for one orphanage of B.
– August - big container with children's clothing and footwear. This aid was transferred to orphans in a few orphanages.
– June, July - Every Thursday we had meetings with street kids in rented common-room.
– October - Camp for deaf orphans in Nikolaev city. There were 250 orphans from 5 orphanages.
– Together with our missionary friend Al , we visited 3 orphanages, performed our
Christmas play and puppet show and worship music for the children.
We presented children's Bible stories and the saving Good News message. The children listened with interest. Five of them accepted Jesus. Praise God!
“Pure and lasting religion in the sight of God our Father means that we must care for orphans andwidows in their troubles, and refuseto let the world corrupt us.” James 1:27
We simply can not do it alone. We need your help to help more children.
Please add our link on your site. Please Donate.
(Click "Contact Us")
Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.Prov 31:8